I finished the Murderbot (📚) series, should have done it earlier but somehow lost sight of these books.
I review the following books here:
- Artificial Condition: The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells
- Rogue Protocol: The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells
- Exit Strategy: The Murderbot Diaries by Martha Wells
The story expands on the concept of the first book, but it starts a new story arc over the next three books. Each of the three books is rather short and are directly connected with each other.
We follow the adventure of Murderbot while investigating his past and then helping his first crew fighting against the “bad” corporations. Next, to this, Murderbot is trying to find his inner human - without getting too human in the process.
I enjoyed the three books and can recommend them to anyone searching for some light and entertaining sci-fi.
No comments received yet.
- Write your comment on your on page and link it to this page with the following link:
- Insert the permalink to your post in the form below
- Submit the form
Alternatively you can reach me by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org