I need help, and I’m no longer sure if the term “Review” is correct, when I write about the books I’m reading. I see the following conflicts with this term:
- I mostly write these for myself, so I remember what I fought about the book
- Sometimes I would like to add spoilers, and I think a book review should not have spoilers.
- I don’t always want to write a summary of the book.
But I cannot think about a different term I could use in the title, which conveys the meaning of these posts well. I’m currently thinking about “Note about <BOOK-TITLE>” or “Thoughts about <BOOK-TITLE>.”
No comments received yet.
- Write your comment on your on page and link it to this page with the following link:
- Insert the permalink to your post in the form below
- Submit the form
Alternatively you can reach me by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org